Monday, April 25, 2011

Another Two Teeth Is Erupting

Yess... I'm having my two upper lateral incisor residual teeth pretty soon! Told ya I'm now a big boy!

Do you want to count how much vocabs I speak now? 1, 3, 2, 15, 45... I don't know, so many! Ummi says I'm a coppycatter. Any word you spoke I will keep them in mind, then whenever my mood is on, when I see something reminds me to the word u've said, I will say it...in my language of course: baby little boy's language!

I can even combine two words as a phrase or sometimes three.. (if I can call it phrase) such as: "mamam... enaak!", "antuk, bobok!", "mau agiiii", beaw jaaaatuh", "mau...mamam...enaaaaak!"

See... see...? Now that I can talk pretty much, I'm thinking to apply as an anchor for Baby TV, what d'u think?

No comments:

Post a Comment