Thursday, May 19, 2011

Me VS Hat

I don't like wearing regular hat! You could try put anything on my head I will force to put it off. Ummi has tried to bought me one which she thinks it's cool, but I don't really like it. Though sometimes she made it to put it on my head... just for couples of seconds. :)

But, in some circumstance... it can be tolerable. In fact, when I decide to wear hat, don't try to put it off of my head! :p

>>smurf hat!





>>looks similar??


And today I'd like to be a UK's royal guard, just like those guys on Prince William and Princess Kate's wedding! And yes, I wear that hat my self... :))

>>I dont like gun (and not allowed to bring one) so this is my weapon... :D




>>riding my horse!


You see... I do like wearing hat sometimes, but the irregular one! Ummi, dont bother to buy me some common hats, we should be creative! he he he he....

^^


**pic of the UK royal guard is from here

No comments:

Post a Comment