Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's My Birthday!!!!

Hey everyone! Today is my birthday!!!! I don't mind if you sing me a birthday song, I'd be glad to clap my hands while u sing.

I got lotsa pretzies! Even though my birthday is today but Ummi and Ayah has invited the whole family to celebrate it yesterday. Because tomorrow Ayah is gonna go back to work so Ayah and Ummi prefer us three to spend today at home, in primate... eeer, I mean private! I don't mind though, I am rich with presents... and prayers! Woohoooo....

So these are pictures of yesterday and my pretzies...

>>My birthday (cup) cake made by Ummi and I am so allowed to eat those. ^^


>>My Numero Uno candle... yes I'm one year old now, I'm BIG!


>>Everyone sing.....


>>Say whaa....


>>I've got my first bite to sugar!


>>With everyone... you know them all already! ^^


>>You will have your birthday too very soon lil Ray... :)


>>Present from Nenek and Inyiak


>>Books from Uti and Akung


>>Pretzies from Ayah and Ummi


>>My very own pool!!!!! Woohoooooo...!!!


>>Birthday card for me from Ayah Ummi, with our picture in it ^^


And since I'm now one year old, I'm also allowed to drink pasteurized milk, ice cream milk, and lil bit of sugar as long as those food are fresh or home made hehehehehe.... How awesome being a one year old!!!!!

Thank you everyone for the pretzies and wishes.
Mmmmmmmmmmuuuaaaaaaaah!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday handsome.. U'r gonna make ur ummi verrryyyyy exhausted after being a toddler... :) *a bighug from dyandra*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon anniversaire mon coeur =) Kayaknya emang tambah ngguanteng tenan deh Izaaan......hehehhee....tunggu pretzienya dari Brussels yaaa....(ntah kapan nih nyampenya..hehehe) Yang sabar ya cayaaang....en selamat ulang taun...mmmmuuuaaaaahhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. izaaaaan!!
    happy birthday ya, maafkan aku terlambat mengucapkan selamat, tapi pas pertama baca post-nya langsung berdoa dengan khusyu' lho supaya Izan pinter mamam & tetep jadin blogging ;p hehehehehek..

    ReplyDelete