Monday, March 21, 2011

New Haircut On Ayah's Birthday

Yes, I got a new haircut. At the beginning Ummi said I don't look like a baby anymore but a big boy, but somehow at the end of the day she decided that I look like her little baby again. Huh?? But Ayah said I look handsomer, oh well I'm not surprised. Hohoho... ^^

This is their conversation on our way home;
Ummi : "Ooooh Ikyu San (who is he???), u look like a big boy now!"
Ayah : "He's now handsome!"
Ummi : "So you think he wasn't handsome before?"
Ayah : "Before the new haircut he was cute, now he's handsome. A gentleman to be!"
Ummi : "Uuuuuuuuw...."
Uhm, thank you very much... and yes, I do understand their conversation please don't be surprised. Yes I'm a gentleman-to-be (insyaAllah), but now let's just consider I'm a gentleboy... Well at least I breastfeed to Ummi gently Haha..:P

>>Uuuuu this is new.. so what's the game?


I didn't cry when the man worked on my hair, I was too busy with so many toys he offered me. Although I kinda annoyed when he keeps playing with my head. And when little hairs start fall to my eyes was really uncomfortable. But thank God their toys are cool!

>>Exhausted after the hair cut then playing for few hours at PIM. Anyway, how do you think I look now?



By the way my dearest Uncles and Aunties, today is Ayah's birthday! I thought my birthday is sooner then his, but I guess I was wrong. Ayah get's his birthday first, so when is mine??? Happy birthday Ayah... you're soooo cool till I use to miss you a lot when you're gone! I love you!

Oh, before I end this post, let me introduce you to my Aunty Elsa. She's Ummi's cousin. She came visit us yesterday. I love when people come visit me, that's why I gave her my legendary saliva kiss. Please come more often Tante Elsa... ^^

>>Me and Tante Elsa


OK then... see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment