Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Toy Box

Little by little, I manage to have quite plenty of toys. Mbak Minah used to put them all in a transparent box...


But what do you know, the box it self can be a cool toy as well!

It can be a mini bath tub... I wish Ummi has plan to pour lotsa warm water in it! :)



Or, you can play as if you are fish and use it as an aquarium!



Or you can play a drama scene by using the box as a window which you can see view through it, dramatically :))



Or you can climb it...



Or you can also use it as drum... just use something to hit it, or just use your hand. By the way, what's this lil hipo doing on my head?!



Hey, do you want to know what else I can do today? I managed to release my self out of my high chair's belt! Huh... nothing can stop me to stand! ^^



And for last but not least... Ummi finally understand what I actually mean when I say "kuck". I've been saying it since yesterday so many times but how come she didn't get what I mean, she's the one who introduced me to that word. It's that gigantic vehicle which has so many wheels. Actually Ummi says "truck", but I can't say R yet, and K is cooler then T. So I choose to say it "kuck", with K as in Kool! Err...??

Anyway, thank you Ummi for took me to PIM today so I can play. I really had fun! A very special wet kiss full of saliva for you tonite. Mmmmmmmmmuah! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment