Sunday, February 20, 2011

Farewell Rabbits...



Ayah has given away our rabbits to his relative friend. Err... I don't mind, I don't play with them too often. Maybe one day when I'm pretty big enough to have pet, Ayah and Ummi will buy me one. How about an elephant? That sounds cool! I love elephant... it must be awesome to have an elephant in our back yard. Yeaaaah... great!


And to replace my loss, uhm actually I do not really, Ayah and Ummi toke me to the mall and bought me books about vehicles and animals. Yeaaaaaay! Yeah well, maybe they think I can see picture of rabbit in it for everytime I miss ours. Ha ha ha... seriously Ummi and Ayah, I'm not really sad for the rabbits, just buy me an elephant one day later... ho..ho..ho... :))

Anyway, thank you Ayah Ummi for the books... I always love books! *smooooooooccchhh*


PS: farewell rabbits, hope you are happier on your new home now :)

1 comment:

  1. Don.t worry Izan, I'll buy you a baby lion, like the one your ayah hold in Taman safari. That must be great........

    ReplyDelete