Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Souvenirs De Ma Tante :)

Halloooo....

I just got present from ma aunty, Tia Temmmy in Belgium. Do u know where Belgium is? I'm not shoo, but it must be someplace that has a bell that can jump. Or a place with big bell made of gum. No? Hmmm... big bell made of gum...it must b very sweet!



The present are two books in french. One is about a car, uhm... I think it's about MY car based on how Ummi read it to me. It has a red button which will make a horn sound. Fun! And the other one is a story about me... how cool is that? I have a book about me!!! Err.. does Ummi has a book about her?

Anyway, what I like from the last book, it has a veeeeeery soft fur on it's last page. I love touching it....



I will show u my Aunty Temmy on this picture....

>>The girl in red shirt next Ummi is Tia Temmy. And the girl next to Tia Temmy is my other Aunty, I call her Bude Aan. The guy in black shirt next to Bude An is my uncle, Pak De Paklik Ragil. And on the back are my Akung and Uti. And the rest are Ummi, Ayah, and yeah.. that ubercute baby is me! :p



OK that's it for now.... Ummi, can u read this for me again?? I never knew that I have a car with sucha cute horn!!!! :))


Merci beaucoup Tata Temmy..... un special gross bissous pour toi!
:-*

4 comments:

  1. Coucou Izan,
    j'adore ce blog!!! C'est tres chouette....bravo a ta maman :)
    Cenengnya kalo Izan syuka baca hehehe
    Il y a beaucoup des premiers livres pour bébés ici qui sont tellement interessants..tu aimeras bien!!! si possible, je t'envoyera tous ^_^
    Je suis triste d'etre loin a toi, my one and only nephew! J'espere que tu continueras ecrire ici...avec tes aventures evidemment, tous les jour est une niveau page de ta vie...
    je t'embrasse tres fort
    Mmmmmmmmmmuuuuaaaaahhhh *pake iler juga*

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaah kalo buku tentang mobil, bukan cuma izan yang seneng, ayahnya juga hehehehe... btw yang kaos item itu bukan pakde ragil, tapi paklik ragil..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhhh, Ummi neeeeh, Paklik!! Bukan Pakdeee!! *nyamber*
    Itu kok Janjan di foto terakhir kaya abis nangis siiii??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah loh komennya mbak temy ga keluar subtitlenya disini.. Hahaha

    Ihiy, naik kelas jadi pakde..:.
    *kikikik*

    ReplyDelete